We are looking to immediately fill the position of
Quality Assurance Software Tester (m/f/d)
Location: Passau, full-time, permanent contract
a German software manufacturer headquartered in Passau. The company was established in December 2021 as a wholly owned subsidiary of Beutlhauser Holding GmbH.
Over the last three years, we have developed a construction software that was successfully launched at the beginning of 2019. To continue our success story, we need YOU on our team!
Our software impresses customers in areas such as telematics, deployment, maintenance and inspection management, to name just a few.
As part of our team you can
- develop and implement software tests to further improve our application
- use suitable test methods and strategies
- assist in optimizing workflows and processes
- ensure the programmed software offers outstanding quality
- have successfully completed an academic course of studies in IT or an apprenticeship as an IT specialist in the field of application development, or have a comparable qualification
- are interested in raising the quality of our platform to an even more professional level
- have experience in test automation of web applications
- are keen to have opportunities to familiarize yourself with new technologies, frameworks and systems
- relish working in an agile team and being fully involved
- have expertise in agile project work with Scrum or Kanban
We offer you
- the chance to play a part in the digital transformation of an entire sector
- exciting technologies and methods
- excellent work equipment, flexible working times and working from home
- a high level of autonomy
- the opportunity to shape our product and make it even more successful
- excellent further training opportunities
If you have any open questions, please contact Anna Kopfinger on 0851/70006146 .
We look forward to receiving your application!