We are looking to immediately fill the position of
Senior Software Developer (m/f/d)
Passau and/or remote - Full-time - permanent contract
a German software manufacturer headquartered in Passau. The company was established in December 2021 as a wholly owned subsidiary of Beutlhauser Holding GmbH.
Over the last three years, we have developed a construction software that was successfully launched at the beginning of 2019. To continue our success story, we need YOU on our team!
Our software impresses customers in areas such as telematics, deployment, maintenance and inspection management, to name just a few.
As part of our team you can
- design, develop, and test software solutions and scalable applications for our fleet management platform
- devise platform services for automating processes
- create new software solutions or adapt existing ones based on specific customer requirements
- implement and manage projects
- draw up reports
- have successfully completed an academic course of studies in IT, an apprenticeship as an IT specialist in the field of application development, or a comparable training program
- enjoy getting to know new technologies, frameworks, and systems
- are interested in working in a young, agile team and giving your all to making our product even more successful through our concerted efforts
- have expertise in project work using Scrum or Kanban
- have very good English skills
We offer you
- a varied and stimulating role in a fast-growing team
- exciting technologies and methods
- a lot of scope to make your own decisions
- a unique corporate culture characterized by openness and great teamwork
- the ability to shape our product and make it even more successful
- excellent further training opportunities
- the option of also working remotely
- excellent work equipment, flexible working hours, and a bike-hire scheme
If you have any open questions, please contact Anna Kopfinger on 0851/70006146 .
We look forward to receiving your application!