We are looking to immediately fill the position of
Cloud Specialist / DevOps (m/f/d)
Location: Passau - part-time - permanent contract
a German software manufacturer headquartered in Passau. The company was established in December 2021 as a wholly owned subsidiary of Beutlhauser Holding GmbH.
Over the last three years, we have developed a construction software that was successfully launched at the beginning of 2019. To continue our success story, we need YOU on our team!
Our software impresses customers in areas such as telematics, deployment, maintenance and inspection management, to name just a few.
As part of our team you can
- develop operating, monitoring and backup concepts
- plan, orchestrate and further develop the AWS, Docker, Kubernetes infrastructure of our application
- continuously improve our development infrastructure
- participate in the optimization of workflows and processes
- ensure high availability of our application
- have a degree in informatics, apprenticeship as an IT specialist - application development or comparable education
- have interest in working with RDS, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Linux, GitLab, CI/CD, VMware Esx, Portainer, Keycloak, Terraform, Node.JS, and more
- have interest in working in a young, international, agile team and contributing fully to make our product even more successful together
- have very good English skills
We offer you
- the chance to play a part in the digital transformation of an entire sector
- a varied and interesting task
- a lot of scope to make your own decisions
- a corporate culture characterized by openness and great teamwork
- the ability to shape our product and make it even more successful
- further training opportunities
- the option of also working remotely within Germany
- excellent work equipment, flexible working hours, and a bike-hire scheme
If you have any open questions, please contact Anna Kopfinger on 0851/70006146 .
We look forward to receiving your application!